My garden

Welcome to my Garden
This is Austin and my tiger๐Ÿ˜€
Tiger
He is Einar Davidson..... the lucky spinner man

We  can meet so many funny characters in this game....they are really interesting.
 
Meet my friends 
Interesting ....right๐Ÿ˜œ
Create your own garden in your own way

New events sneak for every season......
Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ
There comes Christmas ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ




Get rewards from decorating, growing organdy flowers....Enjoy the game


My beautiful garden in shades of nightfall...⛄❄
After Christmas decorations my Garden looks like...



Marvelous fountain of my Garden
Pretty Tree house and swing... wish to have one like this...
Grass castle to protect the garden...... thanks Mr. Rich arden for ur work...
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
The person in the center is Rich Arden


Events happend in my garden till today ......









If u like this game u can download it in playstore: Gardenscapes- New acres




Comments

Post a Comment